Book San Diego Surf Camp
All camps run June – August *Drop-off begins @ 8:30 am – Pick-up ends 1/2 hr after camp ends* Our Discounts refer to both family members and friends. Call for Details!
2020 Surf Camp Schedule – Enrollment Starts In April
- Session 1: June 8 – June 12
- Session 2: June 15 – June 19
- Session 3: June 22 – June 26
- Session 4: June 29 – July 3
- Session 5: July 6 – July 10
- Session 6: July 13 – July 17
- Session 7: July 20 – July 24
- Session 8: July 27 – July 31
- Session 9: August 3 – August 7
- Session 10: August 10 – August 14
- Session 11: August 17 – August 21
- Session 12: August 24 – August 28
Getting Ready For Surf Camp
Drop off is no earlier than 30 minutes before the start of the surf camp session. Campers will be greeted by our Surf School Director and surf camp instructors.
Parents/guardians will be required to sign in your child during drop-off and sign out after pickup. Your child will surf the slow rolling white water waves so they don’t have to be a good swimmer. We have 3:1 student to instructor ratio and our surf instructors are trained and certified in CPR, First Aid, and Water Safety by American Red Cross and will be beside them at all times. Equipment is included in a surf camp, but your little camper will need to bring the following:
- Bathing suit or board shorts to wear under their wetsuit
- Towel to dry-off after surfing
- A hat
- Instructor to student ratio is 1-4 (or less)
- Campers are grouped based on age & ability. Friends requests are honored!
- All instructors are CPR & Lifeguard Certified
- Parents always welcome on the beach
- We provide everything, from equipment & kid-friendly snacks, to sunscreen!